|Name ||Exporting the style|
|Benefit ||Exports a file that contains your style and it can be imported in the system|
|Key Features |
1. Save your style ready to be used by another person in a file recognized by TeamXp
2. Save "Maps" and "News Channel" independently if you need to.
3. Import a style file into your own scenario
How does it works?
To be able to export the style you need to go to Style and:
- Select the style you want to save
- Click "Export Style"
- Save the file in your laptop
If you want to save only your Maps or your News Channel you have to:
- Open those channels in the Style Tool
- Click the option to export for those channels
To import styles that you might have in your laptop you have to: