To start creating your stax you need to create a new "Stax Library". Do this by clickinig Stax Library > Add new. This creates a new library where you can start adding new stacks.
In the following example we have three different stax: event bombing, offers of accommodation and gun shots. The three of them will contain different content related to the tab title.
To create your content you have two options:
This option allows you to create your content directly in TeamXp. If you click that button, a new menu is open, where you can easily create your piece of content as it is shown below.
This option allows you to import a file from your laptop. This file can be a .stax file or a .csv file. Click "Import" and select the file you want to use for the stax.
Use this file ( stax.csv) to create your stax in Excel. The columns you need to create are:
- From. This is the persona who sends the message.
- Faction. This is to create a category for the personas.
- Method. This is the channel you are going to use.
- Message. This is the actual text you want to sent.
- ImageURL. Copy and paste an URL to attach a media file to this content