After reading this article you'll:
- understand what News
- be able to import
styles (find some examples in our content
News channel is a dedicated channel that emulates News organization websites and blogs.
This channel can be customized manually within the editor (Style > News) but it also allows to upload predefined News styles (files with .txws extension)
How to import News styles
You can import News styles in the Scenario Editor in two ways:
A. Using Personas
1. Go to Design > Personas
2. Create a new persona or select an existing one.
3. IMPORTANT: Mark as an organisation.
4. Then, go to Website section.
|5. Click on Edit style (pencil icon)|| |
| 6. In Website styling, click "Import from file"|
7. Select your .txws file and upload.
B. Using Style tool
1. Go to Style > News > Import from file
2. Select your .txws file
Note that this method requires that the News organization already exists as a Persona and is properly marked as Organisation (check above)