The scenario editor allows you to create, edit, share and publish your experiences.
The application we provide runs on a technology called Adobe AIR which must be installed before you can run the TeamXp editor.
The figure below shows the main areas of the editor. They are:
- The whiteboard. This is where you do your
- The tab bar. Tabs are a way to organize large
scenarios and you’ll need them if you want to use chapters in self-paced
- The menu bar. This is where you’ll find commonly
accessed functions relating to scenario editing.
- The Library drop-downs. This is where you manage
your libraries of scenarios.
- The side bar. The side bar contains helpful
resources, a mobile preview, a search tool and information.
Adobe AIRAdobe AIR is a product that allowsus to offer the TeamXpscenario editor on PC and Mac.You must first install AIR before installing TeamXp otherwise yourcomputer won’t recognize the app.