- Group action to move everyone into the same pre-activity group (Group 1)
- Group action on activity (Group 2)
- Content published only to those in the pre-activity group (Group 1)
How it works
In the example below, the first inject adds everyone to Group 1.
Anyone who answers the question is added to Group 2. Hence when Inject 2 fires, those still in Group 1 are those that didn't interact.
- Attach a group action to Inject 1 and select Move Everyone to Group 1 (A)
- Attach a group action to all of the question answers (shown below in stage14) (B)
- Create content intended for those who don't interact and change the "to" to Group 1 (C)
- Create content intended for those who do interact and change the "to" to Group 2 (D)