|Benefit||Allows you to chart a series of values|
|Key Features||Provides a feedback mechanism to players based on the choices they take|
- a numerical value, most likely a variable
- an Also Publish connection
- Create a new content card and change the channel to Graph
- Add an Also Publish block to some other content with a question and then connect to the Graph card
- Select which number the Graph should chart. To work with a Variable you'll need to use Calculations somewhere else in the scenario
Also Publish content is published in parallel with the primary content. This means that if you change the Variable value in the primary content it's value won't necessarily have changed before the Graph is published. This could give unexpected results. For best results, publish the Graph after the calculated Variable is stable.