|Name ||Drop-down list |
Increase efficiency and accuracy when collecting data from the audience
Overcomes limitation of 4 choices available with other question types
|Key Features |
Branch based on drop-down choice
1. Create a new content
2. Select Choices > Drop-down list
3. Add the options you want to appear in your list or upload a text file
Add your options manually:
Just add as many as you need and type the different options.
Add your options with a text file:
1. Create your card selecting "Drop-down list" in the Question type
2. Add an option
3. Right click the option > "Upload from text file"
4. Select the file you want to upload. It should be a text file
This is how it will look when running your exercise: