|Name ||Browser |
|Benefit ||Allows you to publish a (fictional) website inside your experience |
|Key Features ||Maintains controlled environment and allows website to appear to be changed based on player actions. For example, a cyber attack can be shown to affect the website |
The image below is a fictional company webpage displayed inside the TeamXp web application.
- a URL to a secure website
- a persona to represent the website name - the persona names appears in the browser tab
- Create a new content card and set the channel to Browser
- Select the persona - this is the website/tab name
- Click the "add website" icon to add the website URL
- The select the file you want to use or add a new one.
Updating the webpage
The tab name is taken from the persona. Re-publishing to the same persona with a different URL has the effect of making the website appear to change.
To display several webpages at the same time, a new browser tab is created inside the web application for each persona.