|Benefit||Allows you to publish a fictional website inside your experience|
|Key Features||Maintains controlled environment and allows website to appear to be changed based on player actions. For example, a cyber attack can be shown to affect the website|
The image below is a fictional company webpage displayed inside the TeamXp web application.
- a URL to a secure website
- Create a new content card and change the channel to Browser
- Add the Browser card connected to some other content with a question
- Use the Attach Asset handle to add a website URL
The tab name is taken from the persona. Re-publishing to the same persona with a different URL has the effect of making the website appear to change.
To display several webpages at the same time, a new browser tab is created inside the web application for each persona.
- Click "Please add website" to open the media assets menu.
- The select the file you want to use or add a new one.