|Benefit||Allows colleagues to share your cloud space so that you can divide labor between different people |
1. Allow colleagues to deploy a scenario, upload a design or upload teams to your space
2. Allow colleagues to download the response report data
3. Set permissions by collaborator to restrict what they're allowed to do
1. There is no version control or synchronous editing of the same scenario.
2. Giving collaborator's permission does not mean that person is able to see your library and your scenarios. They will only have permissions to use your space.
3. The space owner is the only person allowed to be moderator in facilitated exercises.
4. If the collaborator has only data permission (ie. to download the response report), he/she won't be able to upload new teams or upload a scenario.
How to add a collaborator
To add a new collaborator, go to "Configure" and:
When you add a collaborator, this person receives an e-mail to inform him/her about the collaboration. After this e-mail, the new collaborator has to add the new space to their current ones.
Working as a collaborator with someone else's space
First add the space to your scenario editor
1. Go to Scenario menu> Configure > Click in your spaces > Add a new space
2. Click the gear wheels in the top right hand corner and select Default Settings > My spaces > Add space
If you're collaborating in someone else's space, you'll see "Collaborator" in the collaborator's column; otherwise if you own the space you'll see the first few names of the people to whom you've allowed access.