|Name ||Instagram Channel |
|Benefit ||Simulates an Instagram feed where your personas are posting pictures |
|Key Features |
1. Post different pictures and text from different personas
2. Your payers can reply to the posts
3. The feed can be shared only with the teams or with the whole session. If the exercise is self-paced, players can see only their feeds.
How to configure it
To use the Instagram channel you have to:
- Select the configuration you need for the feed. Select "Session feed" if you want the feed to be share by the session.
- Create a new piece of content and select the channel you want to use.
- Attach the image and add the text
- And this is how it would look in the player's screen: