After reading this article you'll:
- Be able to set up the Log
- Be able to to use the Log
Team based channel where players can log issues they face and record their decisions.
|Monitor participants performance
and decisions throughout the
- Create an inject and select "Log" as the channel
- This will open the log channel so that
players can access and use it
How to use the Log Channel (Player
1. To create a new log entry, navigate to the Virtual Desktop > Log channel, and click on the pencil icon
2. You will now be able to fill out the log entry form.
- The log channel saves details such as the
time and date of each entry
- So players can view when certain issues
were reported or when certain decisions
Configure Log Channel for Session or Team
- You can enable the log channel for session or team
- Session Feed : All players receive all log content
- Team: Only log content within you team is visible (not other teams content)
How to do this:
- In the Scenario Editor click on Settings
- Click on "Channel configuration"
- Click on "Log feed"
- Click the tick box to enable session feed. (if no tick, then log channel will be enabled for teams)