* Observers can capture qualitative assessments by scoring exhibited behaviours and checking
* Design your own schema of observable behaviours and how these map to capabilities.
* Easy drag-and-drop customization of observations and capabilities
* Three ways of collecting observable behaviours: rating, check box and open text comments
* Assessments already built can be used across several scenarios or usedas templates
* Export and share assessments
Inside the Scenario Editor
Select the "Assessment" tab in the menu. To start a new assessment, click "Add new".
Then, click "Capability" or "Observation" to start creating your assessment. You need to select the type of calculation (AVG, MAX or MIN) for each observation, and for the capability's value.
In the following example we have created an assessment using:
1. Two different check boxes
2. Open text comment
3. Two ratings
Inside the Facilitator and Observer dashboard
And this is how it looks for the facilitator: