After reading this article you'll:
- know where to locate the AI Generated Injects feature
- understand what an effective prompt is
- know how to bulk delete injects
This feature allows you to create injects using AI.
|AI Generated Injects
|Bulk generating injects addresses the imaginative barrier and streamlines the scenario designing process.
Bulk Generating Injects
- In the Scenario Editor expand a serial, here you will find the 'Generate Injects' button below the description box
- This button will create key persons and content based on your prompt in the description box.
Bulk Delete Injects
- In the Scenario Editor select the inject drop-down button.
- The box at the top will select all injects.
- The text in the description box will be the prompt for the AI.
- In the description box, consider: what is happening during this serial and what will the injects entail.
- AI can generate content from Microblog, GoSocial, InstaMedia, Browser and Mail channels. Hence, when creating prompts specify the channel.
| Effective Prompts
| Ineffective Prompts
Simulate a normal day at work with emails from colleagues, tweets about climate change and a news article on farmers market this weekend
| The player goes to work but nothing happens yet.
Create the initial stages of a cyber attack for a consulting company.
| Make a cyber attack.
A cyber attack has caused the data back-up system for a consulting company to go down. They are receiving a lot of complaints from customers on twitter. Several colleagues are asking for updates via email. On the browser channel: information about the company's cyber-attack.
| The entire system goes down.
Create a recovery phase for a cyber-attack on a consulting company.
| The cyber-attack is over.