Pattern of Life Menu Overview
To create your Pattern of Life there are a few steps that you need to follow:
- The first thing you need to do is to
create your different stax
- Then you have to organize your stax in
- Finally click "Upload active deck" to
be able to see the deck in your
Before knowing how to create your stax is necessary to see the different options that Pattern of Life has in its menu
- Stax Personas and Stax Media. These
libraries are independent to this stax
library, so it doesn't contain any of the
media files or personas of the scenario.
- Stacks. Stacks are the "folders" or
buttons that contain your content ready to
- Decks. The deck is where you have
your different buttons. You'll have up to
64 different buttons that you can organize
in the way you prefer for the exercise.
- Upload active deck. Use this button
to upload this deck to the space number
you have selected.
- Import Stax Library. Import a
.staxl file from your laptop.
- Export Stax Library. Export the
library as a .staxl file.
- Add/Import. Use this options to add
content to your stax. To import a file
from your laptop click "Import" and select
a .csv file or a .stax file.
- Export .csv or .stax. Export your
stax as a .csv or a .stax file.