September 11th 2020
- Automatic handles generated for personas.
- Prevent saving personas without social handles.
September 3rd 2020
- Fixes issue with MEL import.
September 2nd 2020
- Facebook groups: now players with
specific permissions can create private Facebook groups.
- Change smartword data during
exercise: facilitators can now
edit the custom data table live to
make exercises even more dynamic.
- Reveal personas and players who
liked social media posts and
who retweeted messages.
- Ability to add website link in
social media profile: Now you
can add a website to the persona's
social media profile.
- Ability for exercise control to
manipulate social media
engagement on individual
social media posts and to modify the
underlying ranking data which defines
the order of how messages appear in
- Several minor bug fixes.
August 24th 2020
- Zoom integration to allow video
conferencing between team members
- New section in facilitator
dashboard to assign specific
permission to players: create
video conference rooms, edit
social engagement (see
- Social engagement: Now players
(with the respective permission)
can change the social engagement
of messages (edit the number of
likes, re-posts, views,
- Historic content for websites: now
you can create historic news
articles for organisations.
- Share news article via link.
- Copy and paste images directly
into news articles.
- Generic bug fixes.
August 3rd 2020
- Facebook search and personas
- Instagram personas profiles.
- Timestamps: being able to edit
- Players are able to impersonate
personas on Twitter (based on
- Web search for website channel.
- Personas Social graph: Create social
networks and indicate followers in
social channels for personas.
- Youtube channel.
- Social watch.
- Teamchat Plus.
- Sentiment analysis in message and
- Activate and deactivate accounts in
social channels for personas.
- Image or video are now mandatory on
InstaMedia past posts.
- Fixes in team table and team
June 1st 2020
- Inject Grid/Facilitator Action can now
trigger single content as well as inject
- Issue with emojis in external email
- Issue with Move to Role
May 25th 2020
- Issue with Persona MEL
- External email header not showing in Style
May 22nd 2020
- Ability to edit news articles (given right
- Ability to send content to "variable"
(advanced feature for flowchart
- Ability to traverse following and
followers on Twitter
- Ability to pair MEL and Pattern of Life
- About 50 minor tweaks and snags.
May 17th 2020
- Persona smartwords
- Media library now have additional filters
- Ability to peak at password
- Issue with linking to News websites
- Uploading issues for content with
smartwords and emojis
- team role encoding issue
5th May 2020
- Events List and Excon merged: The
injects timers will be available in
- New dashboard look and feel.
- New personas
configuration in scenario editor:
Handle for author, bio
notes, factions and tags,
location, personal details
- Ability to mark
personas as organisation allowing to create a
website design for
- Personas content
history: Check and edit
all messages for a
- New generic
- Twitter retweets
- Verified Twitter
- Pin tweets to
Websites combined with news articles into one channel
News ticker and image overlay available in media pop-up
Publish MicroBlog (twitter) message with likes, comments and retweets.
Add images to inject in the MEL view
Send content to variable
Send content to partner
Injects grid configuration
Persona smartwords: Ability to reference personas in content using persona handle
News articles: Players ability to create and edit news articles
Pairing Stax and Scenario: Ability to pair scenario with a Stax and check for personas duplicates
GoSocial (Facebook): Ability to edit number of followers and community
InstaMedia (Instagram): new icon and channel name
New default virtual desktop icons
New colour schemes for menu and back buttons
Icons fixed on the left side panel for all channels
Multiple attachments in Mail
Back button removed: now use the browser back button.